Power Team C106C
Single-Acting 10 Ton Hydraulic Cylinder
RUGGED, HIGH QUALITY CYLINDER USED FOR LIFTING AND PRESSING
- Aluminum bronze bearing reduces wear caused by off-center loads.
- Maximum sized springs speed piston return and increase spring life.
- Solid steel cylinder body for durability.
- Chrome plated piston rod resists wear and corrosion.
- Wide range of accessories available to thread onto piston rod, collar, or onto cylinder base.
- Base mounting holes standard.
- A 3/8″ NPTF female half coupler is standard.
- Crosses over from Enerpac RC106 and Simplex 13180
- 10 Ton
- Stroke (in.) – 6 1/8″
- Oil Capacity (cu. in.) – 13.7
- Bore Diameter (in.) – 1 11/16″
- Cylinder Effective Area (sq. in) – 2.236
- Internal Pressure at Capacity (psi) – 8,948
- Tons at 10,000 (psi) – 11.2
- Weight (lbs.) – 9.4
- Retracted Height (in.) – 9 3/4″
- Extended Height (in.) – 15 7/8″
- Outside Diameter (in.) – 2 1/4″
- Collar Thread (in.) – 2 1/4-14
- Piston Collar Thread Length (in.) – 1 1/8″
- Base to Port (in.) – 3/4″
- Piston Rod Diameter (in.) – 1 1/2″
- Piston Rod Internal Thread and Depth (in.) – 1-8 x 3/4
- Rod Protrusion (in.) – 1/4″
Orders will be fulfilled quickly via drop ship directly from the factory. Drop shipments are generally dispatched within 1-2 days from the date of purchase. Large quantity and OEM orders are welcome. Please feel free to contact us for availability.
National Hydraulic Supply is a full line supplier and stocking distributor for SPX Stone/Fenner and Power Team. Contact us with with any questions.