Power Team P59L
Two-Speed Lightweight Hydraulic Manual Hand Pump for Single-Acting Applications
- For use with single-acting cylinders
- 2-Speed (Low pressure 850 PSI, High pressure 10,000 PSI)
- Pump automatically shifts into the high pressure lift stage upon contact with the load.
- More usable oil volume— use with larger or longer stroke cylinders.
- Large valve knob gives added control for slowly metering loads down.
- True unloading valve set for 850 PSI (59 Bar) provides more efficiency and lower handle force.
- Link design reduces handle effort by 40%.
- Durable aluminum reservoir, manifold, and end cap.
- Ergonomic non-slip handle grip provides more comfort.
- Lightweight aluminum design – 8.9 lbs.
- Spring loaded handle lock incorporated into handle.
Power Team hand pumps, with the angled fill port, have a built in “relief valve” protection system. This system is designed to protect over-pressurization of the reservoir from sudden back pressure. This system also works as a seal to prevent oil leaks.
We try to keep a supply of these pumps in stock for single piece or small quantity orders. Large quantity and OEM orders can be fulfilled quickly via drop ship directly from the factory. Drop shipments are generally dispatched within 2-3 days from the date of purchase. For large quantity orders, please feel free to contact us for availability.
National Hydraulic Supply is a full line supplier and stocking distributor for SPX Stone/Fenner and Power Team. Contact us with with any questions.