Compact, LI-ION Battery-Powered High Pressure Hydraulic Pump.
Portable Cordless Hydraulic Pump for MRO Applications.
The new Power Team PB Series Cordless Hydraulic Pump meets the mark with increased portability, longer run-time, more valve selections and remote “plug and play” control options. The PB Series pumps meet a wide array of high-pressure tool applications where portability and freedom of cordless power is needed.
Whether it is a spreading, nut splitting, lifting, bending, cutting or crimping application, the Power Team PB Series Hydraulic Pumps deliver the power needed to improve productivity while keeping safety in mind.
- 10,000 PSI (690 Bar), .45 gallons (1,1 liters) oil capacity provides ample power to effectively cover a wide array of applications and uses for most trades.
- Cordless, high powered 18 VDC Lithium-ion 9.0Ah battery pack offers exceptional run-time.
- Lightweight, only ~24 pounds (10,9 Kg), making those tight constraint, remote applications stress-free.
- Includes 4-Way valve for Advance/Hold/Return functions
- For use with double-acting tools
- Compact, Li-ion 18 VDC, 9.0 Ah battery-powered pump provides extended run-time , CE compliant.
- Two stage, compact high-pressure hydraulic pump offers quick tool advancement in the first stage
- Extremely compact, lightweight with an ergonomic handle grip and transport strap to ease portability
- Self-contained, rubber bladder reservoir allows pump usage in most positions with an impressive capacity of 70 cu. in. (1,1 liter) usable
- Quiet – smooth running, serviceable brushed 18 VDC motor
- High impact, fiberglass reinforced shroud protects your investment in the most demanding and harsh applications
Performance you can rely on…
Our new Power Team PB Series Cordless Hydraulic Pump provides ample power for:
- 90+ ~ pulls using a PTPHB-206 Puller
- 75+ ~ spreads using a HS2000 Spreader
- 50+ ~ crimps using a HP35 Crimpers
- 40+ ~ splits using a HNS150 Nut Splitter
- 20+ ~ lifts using a C104C Cylinder
Note: Each function achieved was based on one fully charged 9.0Ah battery pack @ maximum operating pressure, contact factory for specific details and materials used.
This pump drop ships directly from the factory. Shipments are generally dispatched within 1-2 days from the date of purchase. For large quantity and OEM orders, please feel free to contact us for our best price and availability.
National Hydraulic Supply is a full line supplier and stocking distributor for SPX Stone/Fenner and Power Team. Contact us with with any questions.